You're a member, but now you want to get involved. It's easy! Let me tell you the ways!
- Help plan a state meeting
- Coordinate community events for lab professionals
- Run for office on the ASCLS-ND board in the spring
- Get involved with the Government Affairs Committee and send emails to our congressional members
- Volunteer to fill any of the open positions on our Leadership Roster
- Write an article for our newsletter (The Connection)
- Apply for the Region V Tri-State Leadership Academy
Do any of these activities interest you? Do you have other ideas for getting involved?
We want to hear from you!